Zombie Army 4: Dead War - (R2)(Eng)(PS4)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Zombie Army 4: Dead War!
The year is 1946. Europe lies in ruins, torn apart by the nefarious “Plan Z.” A brave band of heroes cast the Führer into hell but little do they know … Hitler’s Hordes are back for more! Face the darkness in singleplayer or team up with friends as you blast your way through Nazi undead in this spine-chilling shooter from the makers of Sniper Elite 4.
- SHOCKING NEW CAMPAIGN - The resistance have defeated Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell – but the dead rise once again with greater hunger than before
- AWARD-WINNING GUNPLAY - Experience the genre-defining ballistics Rebellion made famous in the Sniper Elite series, and put it to good use against the shambling hordes of the damned!
- UPGRADED KILL CAMS AND DISMEMBERMENT - The X-Ray Kill Camera returns! Watch in gory-ous slow motion as bullets, bombs and more destroy bones and organs in X-Ray. Marvel as your bullets tear off a rotten limb or two, and shiver as the dead KEEP COMING!
- DEEP PROGRESSION AND CUSTOMISATION - Build the slayer that suits you as you rank up! Fancy yourself a guardian angel? Take damage for your teammates! Like that turret so much? Why not take it with you? Then kill in style as you unlock new outfits, emotes and taunts!
- KILLER MELEE - When the dead surround you, fight back with enhanced melee combat! Barge through crowds, stomp on heads and dispatch the living dead with fearsome takedown moves!
- EPIC WEAPONRY - Harness the power of fire, lightning, and divine essence to upgrade your guns at workbenches, and create homespun hell raisers! An assault rifle that shoots lightning? A pistol with a flaming bayonet? Anything goes in humankind’s last stand!
- MONSTROUS MULTITUDES - Take on legions of ghoulish grabbers, hulking armoured elites, terrifying shadow demons, explosive suicide generals and a host of other surprises! When you’re staring down the fleshy barrel of a ZOMBIE TANK, you’ll wish you’d stayed behind the sofa!