Wanted Dead - (R2)(Eng)(PS4)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Wanted: Dead is a new hybrid slasher/shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive.
Official Release Date: 14th February 2023. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date.
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited.
The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy. Play as Lt. Hannah Stone, a hardboiled Hong Kong cop, and plow through mercenaries, gang members and private military contractors in a spectacular cyberpunk adventure.
- Hack-n-slash melee combat: Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice
- Third-person shooter: Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons - assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs and grenade launchers
- Brutal finishers: over 50 unique finishing moves
- Cyberpunk: a crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism
- Gripping storyline: The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong
- Truly hardcore experience: the fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat 'em up the old school way: Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre
- A AAA love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.