Outriders - (R3)(Eng/Chn)(PS5)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Embark on a co-op-focused, sci-fi shooter experience from People Can Fly, the developer behind Bulletstorm.
Official Release Date: 1st April 2021. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited..
As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet.
With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal.
Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, Outriders offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
- Four Unique Classes - Create and customise your own OUTRIDERS and choose from one of four unique classes to annihilate your enemy – each with its own devastating array of abilities
- A Dark And Desperate Journey - Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- Intense Shooter, Deep RPG - A true genre-hybrid, OUTRIDERS combines brutal and bloody combat with deep role playing systems – including sprawling skill trees and endless gear modifications.