Taiko No Tatsujin (Switch)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
TAIKO NO TATSUJIN: NINTENDO SWITCH VERSION!
Now is the great time to put your Joy-Con to better use. Introducing Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! Taiko no Tatsujin is also known as Taiko: Drum Master. And it boasts complete songs from Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey.
The game will feature over 70 songs. However, there are only 20 songs confirmed as of press time. You can choose from various genres such as Game Music, Classical, Variety, Vocaloid songs, Anime theme songs, and Pop.
Below are the confirmed songs for Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
“Aloha” (From Pokemon Sun & Moon’s anime)
“Be the One” (From Kamen Rider Build)
“Cha-La Head-Cha-La” (From Dragon Ball Z)
“A Cruel Angel’s Thesis” (From Neon Genesis Evangelion)
“Dokomademo ~How Far I’ll Go~” (From Moana)
“Grip & Breakdown!! Tatsujin Edit.” (From Touhou Project)
“Haikei Doppelganger” (Gumi Vocaloid song by Kemu)
“Howling” (From The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments)
“Itsumo Nando Demo” (From Spirited Away)
“Jump Up, Super Star! Short Version” (From Super Mario Odyssey)
“Odore Dore Dora Doraemon Ondo” (From Doraemon)
“Splatoon 2 Medley” (From Splatoon 2)
“Takane no Haneko-san”
“Tengoku to Jigoku Jokyoku”
- Swing the Joy-Cons Like Drumsticks - One feature of Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! is the “Furifuri Performance” control method, where you swing the Joy-Cons like drumsticks to enjoy a Taiko Drum Master experience just like you were at the arcade. The “Don” note is hit with a straight downward swing of the Joy-Cons, while the “Kat” note is hit with a diagonal downward swing. HD Rumble is also supported, allowing you to feel each strike of the drums. Taiko Drum Master: Nintendo Switch Version! also supports TV mode, table mode, and handheld mode, allow you to perform whenever and wherever. Additionally, up to four Switch units can connect and play performances together in local multiplayer
- Performance Characters that Possess Various Performance Skills - Performance characters are one of the new elements in Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! Before starting a performance, you can select a performance character. Each characters possesses various performance skills, so be sure to challenge songs that you have never played before
- Master Drumsticks - If you select the Master Drumsticks character, there will be no distinction between “Don” and “Kat” notes allowing you to simply swing the Joy-Cons to match the rhythm
- Lantern Eel - If you select the Lantern Eel character, you can barrage the drums to get a high score