Switch Joycon Controller (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Edition)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Joy-Con Pair The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Edition
(*Estimated Price RM349)
Official Release Date: 16th July 2021. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date.
The RM100 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited.
- This Joy-Con Pair, themed after the Master Sword and Hylian Shield, will launch alongside The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.
- When playing with two Joy-Con controllers, these become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks. Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs.
- For the first time, you can also play this adventure using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction.