Romance Of The Three Kingdom XIV: Diplomacy & Strategy (Expansion Pack) - (R3)(Eng)(PS4)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Conquest without boundaries
Official Release Date: Winter 2020. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited..
The latest iteration of the classic tactical series is once again set during the fall of the Han Dynasty in ancient China; where battles take place in a boundary-free scramble for land. The game’s map showcases the territory captured and the thrill of expansion using a simplified color system – paying homage to the original Romance of The Three Kingdoms XIV, released on PC back in 1985. Everything from war to diplomatic affairs will be geared toward managing and gathering land as players attempt to spread their strategies at will across the vast China map.
- Triumph over the land, take charge of the fate of China! Conquer territories and fly your colours; The game’s map showcases the territory captured and the thrill of expansion using a simplified colour system. Everything from war to diplomatic affairs will be geared toward managing and gathering land as players attempt to spread their strategies at will across the vast China map
- More uniquely personified officers to lead to reunite the empire! Greater individuality among characters will also be on display, with officers from the Three Kingdoms like Liu Bei and Guan Yu asserting themselves at various situations in order to fully immerse players into the game’s rich history
- Rulers with different convictions and tactics bring about myriad gameplay! With organisations now determined through each ruler’s ideals, different game experiences are now possible via different rulers. Even within the same faction, different policies now bring with them different strategies for expansion, making the wise use of various officers a cornerstone of advanced gameplay