PlayStation VR2 Horizon Call of the Mountain Bundle (PSVR) (Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Escape into worlds that feel truly real as virtual reality gaming takes a huge
generational leap forward.
Official Release Date: 22nd February 2023. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date.
Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, pre-order payment will be refunded in 5 working days. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 90 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 90 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & pre-order payment forfeited.
Journey back out into the wilds in Horizon Call of the Mountain for PlayStation® VR2.
A brand-new Horizon adventure currently in development at Guerrilla and Firesprite for PlayStation VR2, this unique experience has been designed to push hardware technology, innovation and gameplay. The stunning visuals and brand-new PS VR2 Sense controllers give a new meaning to being fully immersed into the world of Horizon.
The story will be told through the eyes of an entirely new character, while you will also meet Aloy, other familiar faces, and new characters along the way.
Check back soon to learn more about what you can expect from Horizon Call of the Mountain and the immersive gaming experience on PS VR2, and until then take a look at the teaser trailer.
What's in the box:
- VR headset
- PlayStation VR2 Sense controller (L) / (R) with attached straps
- USB cable (for controller pairing and charging)
- Stereo headphones
- Three pairs of earpieces
- Printed materials
- PlayStation™Store voucher code for Horizon Call of the Mountain
Horizon Call of the Mountain key features:
Designed for PS VR2
View the breathtaking natural world of Horizon Call of the Mountain in 360 degrees and interact with your surroundings using two PlayStation®VR2 Sense™ controllers.
Experience the sensations of height and wonder as you take in stunning vistas across the Carja and Nora homelands through the eyes of a new character Ryas, a disgraced former Carja soldier searching for redemption.
Brave a new adventure
Conquer colossal peaks, overcome fearsome machines and uncover a hidden danger to the world of Horizon – as you answer the call of the mountain in an immersive new adventure for PlayStation VR2.
Enter a living, breathing world of dangerous machines, tribal lore, exciting quests and new and returning characters. Explore a diverse landscape – embark on a journey with multiple paths to take where you’ll have to look all around you to uncover the secrets of the mountains.
Enjoy immersive action
You’ll need a warrior’s instinct to find the path forward – and danger will stalk you all the way. But there are new allies and old friends who stand ready to help you with your journey.
Use intuitive movements to climb vast mountains, hunt machines, shoot your bow and craft items from raw materials. Feel the adrenaline rush in a riverboat ride filled with surprises, that offers the chance to show off PS VR2 to your friends and family.
PlayStation VR2 features for Horizon Call of the Mountain
- 4K HDR display. Feast your eyes on vibrant, super-sharp 4K HDR visuals* that bring the beautiful world of Horizon into clear focus.
- Headset feedback. Feel subtle, responsive headset vibrations at key moments during gameplay for a deep, immersive experience.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech. Plug in your stereo headphones and pinpoint where noises are coming from with Tempest 3D AudioTech in enhanced, realistic soundscapes, as audio adapts dynamically to your position and head movements.
- Finger touch detection. Interact with in-game items and environments in a natural and intuitive way. Even when you’re not physically pressing a button, finger touch detection recognizes how your hand is positioned, so the PlayStation®VR2 Sense™ controller can accurately replicate your hand movements.
- Haptic feedback. Feel what it’s like to fire your bow, craft tools, touch different textures and travel in different terrains through precise, distinct vibrations delivered via the PS VR2 Sense controllers.
- Adaptive triggers. Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with gear and environments for a deep sense of immersion, such as when pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring. As well as the adaptive triggers, both PS VR2 Sense controllers also feature a “grip” button to grab in-game objects.
PlayStation VR2 headset
Panel resolution: 2000 x 2040 per eye
Panel refresh rate: 90Hz, 120Hz
Lens separation: Adjustable
Field of View: Approx. 110 degrees
- Motion sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Attachment sensor: IR proximity sensor
- 4 embedded cameras for headset and controller tracking
- IR camera for eye tracking per eye
Feedback: Vibration on headset
Communication with PS5: USB Type-C®
Audio: Input: Built-in microphone. Output: Stereo headphone jack
PlayStation VR2 Sense controller
- Right: PS button, Options button, Action buttons (Circle / Cross), R1 button, R2 button, Right Stick / R3 button
- Left: PS button, Create button, Action buttons (Triangle / Square), L1 button, L2 button, Left Stick / L3 button Sensing/Tracking
Motion Sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope + three-axis accelerometer) Capacitive sensor: Finger touch detection IR LED: Position tracking
Feedback: Trigger effect (on R2/L2 button), haptic feedback (by single actuator per unit)
Port: USB Type-C®
Communication: Bluetooth® Ver5.1
Battery: Type: Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery