Language: Voice: English/Chinese/Japanese | Substitle: English/Chinese/Japanese
System: PlayStation 4
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
eFootball PES 2020
eFootball PES 2020 ushers in a new decade of industry-leading football simulation with a bold promise to revolutionize eFootball and introduce the sport to a global audience. The PES series continues its dedicated pursuit of realism, bringing with it several impactful changes that instils every moment of play with a sense of complete freedom and control. Having enlisted the expertise of legendary midfielder Andrés Iniesta, the latest installment in the series has been shaped with a renewed focus on immersion and authenticity.
Prepare to be awed by new dribbling skills and finely-tuned ball physics that will enable you to exercise a greater level of control over your play than ever before. Take the manager’s seat in a completely revamped Master League and experience the unique satisfaction of orchestrating a stunning victory from behind the scenes of your very own club. Be swept away by the energy of the crowd as you battle for dominance in the new competitive mode, Matchday. Finally, take in the sights and sounds of the pitch realized in unparalleled detail thanks to myriad graphical and audio improvements.
- Master League Remastered - Huge changes are coming to fan-favorite mode Master League, headlined by a powerful new interactive dialogue system that puts the reins firmly in players hands when it comes to controlling story progression. This enables players to choose responses that suit their personality to drive progression and create their own personal Master League story
- Brand-New Mode: Matchday - In a brand-new mode for PES 2020, Matchday distils the essence of football culture into a competitive format that lifts players out of the spectator stands and puts them onto the pitch. Align yourself with one of two different sides at the start of each weekly event, where every perfectly placed pass and show-stopping goal unleashed contributes points towards victory
- Beyond Master League and Matchday, numerous significant changes have been made to PES 2020 as a direct result of fan feedback. This includes upgraded trapping mechanics and new techniques; context-sensitive kick accuracy; more realistic defence and the addition of the intentional foul; an adaptive player interaction system that recreates player personalities on the pitch; and much more
- The beautiful game has never looked better this year, with PES 2020 introducing an enhanced lighting engine, improved player models, realistic cutscenes and replay footage, plus a completely new preset camera angle that offers a compelling broadcast feel