Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku - (ASIA) (Switch) (Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku
Official Release Date: 20th December 2018. *Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 2 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 2 weeks before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited.
The popular Nameko Dai Hanshoku for 3DS makes its way onto Nintendo Switch! Now play it on the big screen. Just line up and erase three of the same “Nameko Blocks.” Nameko Dai Hanshoku is a puzzle game where funghi grows on the pulpwood in the background according to the amount of blocks you erase, which are harvested when enough grow.
- A High Score Depends on Your Skills – Don’t just erase blocks, go for a chain, line up four or more blocks for a “Line Harvest,” or erase four blocks in a square for a “Bundle Harvest.”
- Take Ji’s Detective Exam – Take Rina’s butler Jii’s detective exam, called “Detective IQ,” in “Jii’s Detective Exam Mode.” Clear Jii’s subjects and shoot for a high IQ.
- Play Against Friends and Family – In The Nameko no Puzzle, you can enjoy one Joy-Con per player two-person competitive split-screen multiplayer. Everyone can get in on the puzzle fun!