Luigi's Mansion 3 + Glow in the Dark Steel Case (US)(Switch)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly—and gooey— nightmare!
Official Release Date: 30th October 2019. *Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited.
Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
- Glow In The Dark Steel Case