Jake Hunter Detective Story: Ghost Of The Dusk - (3DS)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Visual Novel Mystery adventure game
Official Release Date: 28th Spetember 2018. *Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process
A homeless man’s accidental death draws hard-nosed detective Jake Hunter into the shadow of a mysterious mansion—but all is not as it appears at the seemingly innocuous crime scene, and Jake can’t shake the hunch that something is amiss. With the help of an old friend, Jake works to get to the bottom of the crime and uncover the true culprit’s identity. But when the mansion’s owner comes to Jake with a new proposal, things take a turn for the bizarre as dark secrets are forced from the shadows. Now, it’s up to Jake to track down the source of the madness.
- Hardboiled Action - Dive into a gritty world populated by shady characters, dubious allies, and more than a hunt of the supernatural. You’ll need to harness all of your focus and skills to separate fact from fiction
- Investigative Instincts - To solve this mystery, you’ll need to use all of your master detective skills: question suspects, search crime scenes, and zero in on inconsistencies to discover the truth
- New Cases, New Faces - After a long hiatus, Jake Hunter is back on the beat and tasked with solving all-new cases with a cast of original characters and the return of some familiar friends
- And the Password Is… - Discover passwords hidden throughout the game’s world to unlock side stories, bonus features, and more!