God Wars: The Complete Legend - (EU)(Switch)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
A long time ago, there was a beautiful land made up of three nations: Fuji, Izumo, and Hyuga.
This land was called Mizuho. The people of Mizuho disliked conflict, honored their ancestral spirits, and lived in harmony with nature. However, over time, they began cultivating crops, forging and using metal, fighting wars, destroying nature, and neglecting to honor their ancestral spirits.
In the meantime, various locations in Mizuho suffered from natural disasters like flooding, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. In order to stop a destructive eruption, the Queen of Mizuho, Tsukuyomi, sacrificed her beloved daughter Sakuya to the mountain, confined her other daughter Kaguya within a bamboo seal in case of future disasters, and then disappeared. 13 years later, Princess Kaguya has grown into a beautiful woman and her childhood friend, Kintaro, saves her during a riot. She rises against her "fate to be a sacrifice," and in order to follow her own path, they both escape from Fuji and journey across Mizuho to discover the truth behind Tsukuyomi's decision.
- The Complete Legend - Experience over 100 hours of new content in the Legend of Yomi, as well as the complete story from GOD WARS Future Past, including all of its DLC, and updates to the game's mechanics to perfect your strategy!
- A tale steeped in Japanese tradition - Step into Japan as you have never before seen it, and discover the wonder that has captivated orators, storytellers, and generations of people. Discover their stories, and meet the Myriad gods.
- A wealth of customization and tactics - Customize 14 playable characters from more than 30 classes with 400+ skills and more than 250 unique pieces of equipment as you mold your party to face each new challenge.
- Visuals from another age - Inspired by traditional Japanese ink painting and wood carving art, the artwork of GOD WARS will transport players to an age filled with mythology and wonder.