FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: LOST PARADISE A.K.A. HOKUTO GA GOTOKU (R3/ENG) (PS4) (pre-order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Fist of The North Star Lost Paradise
Official Release Date: 3rd October 2018. *Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is a high-intensity action-adventure RPG based within the world of the beloved Fist of the North Star manga. Players take control of protagonist Kenshiro as they progress through an alternate universe of the original story. Prepare to explore the post-apocalyptic wastes of the Earth in a customizable buggy and tear through groups of thugs using Kenshiro’s signature "Hokuto Shinken" combat techniques. Lost Paradise’s world is packed with character-developing and world-building side missions, as well as a collection of hilarious minigames. From buggy races and rhythm-based "Hokuto Shinken" chiropractic therapy sessions to managing a nightclub and more. There are plenty of adventures that explore the world outside of battle in new and creative ways
- Become the Fist of the North Star - Explore an alternate version of the Fist of the North Star canon; take control of Kenshiro as he searches for his lost love Yuria in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. For anyone unfamiliar with the original story, Lost Paradise can be enjoyed as a completely standalone experience
- “You’re Already Dead” or “Omae wa Mou Shindeiru?” Why Not Both? - Lost Paradise features English / Japanese dual-track audio, so you can ‘ATATATA!’ in the language of your choosing
- Master the Hokuto Shinken Style - Kenshiro’s ultimate assassination techniques, the Hokuto Shinken, are at your disposal in battle. After building up the Seven Star gauge, you can demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic Hokuto Shinken techniques, faithfully recreated from the original manga. More lethal techniques will be available as you progress through the story and battles. Keep your fists up!
- Explore a Lost Paradise and the Wasteland Surrounding It - Even Kenshiro needs the occasional break from beating up thugs. Luckily, even in the dilapidated city of Eden, there’s no shortage of engaging side missions and minigames to take part in. Use the power of Hokuto Shinken to prepare drinks at a bar, manage a struggling nightclub, customize a buggy and race through the barren desert, play retro games at the arcade or your hideout, including the original Fist of the North Star game, and more! Tired of the city? Head out into the wasteland in your buggy to collect materials and complete side missions, but be careful of hidden dangers lurking beyond the dunes!
- Extra Carnage – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise features everything available in the original Japanese version, plus enhanced violence for the localized version! For the first time, witness the full effects of Kenshiro’s brutal Hokuto Shinken on the lowlifes and thugs of the post-apocalyptic wastes