Ever Forward - (R1)(Eng)(PS5)(Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
A girl trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. Help her find her way in this adventure puzzle game.
Official Release Date: 11th August 2021. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date.
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited
Ever Forward is an adventure puzzle game — it is the story of Maya. Maya is lost in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. She is alone to confront her despair on her journey of discovery, where she must unlock her memories and confront her fears to unravel the secrets of the world. Players will need to use their observational skills and intelligence to solve multiple puzzles to piece together the mystery of Maya's past and what dark secrets she has buried.
- Puzzles - For more than three years, our designers racked their brains, designing puzzles with the "puzzle gamer" in mind. Players will feel deeply challenged and motivated to solve each puzzle, and some puzzles have multiple ways of being completed to fit different kinds of thinkers and logical processes.
- The Art - A color pallet of soothing pastels and futuristic tones designed to simulate the absurd nature of the dream world.
- Adventure - Players can collect fragments of memories in the world to unlock new areas and
- Mechanics - Mechanics range from simple movement and jump to teleportation and gravity control; the player must use stealth and observational skills to navigate each puzzle.