DreadOut 2 - (R3)(Eng/Chn)(PS5) (Pre-Order)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
DreadOut 2 is a third-person horror adventure that draws inspiration from Indonesian folklore and urban legend. Play as Linda Meillinda, a high school student with supernatural power – the ability to sense and see ghosts.
Official Release Date: 3rd April 2023. Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date.
The RM50 stated in the price refers to deposit. Final price is to be confirmed. Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, deposit will be refunded in 7 working days. Deposit is non-refundable if pre-order cancellation is less than 1 week before game release. Pre-ordered games cannot be changed less than 1 week before the game release. Upon game arrival, our customer service personnel will contact you for the remaining balance of the price. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 30 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 30 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & deposit forfeited.
A third-person horror adventure that draws inspiration from Indonesian urban legend. Play as Linda, a high school student with the ability to sense and see ghosts. This spine-chilling sequel expands on the cult hit original, making DreadOut 2 another terrifying addition to the horror genre.
With the aid of her trusty smartphone, Linda must hunt the nightmarish spirits and dark forces that threaten not only her hometown, but all of mankind. This spine-chilling sequel expands on the cult hit original with all-new melee combat and a greater emphasis on exploration, making DreadOut 2 another compelling and terrifying addition to the horror genre
DreadOut 2 will be utilizing a mixed improved mechanic of our previous DreadOut along with a new combat-oriented mechanic.
- Banish them all! DreadOut-style smartphone ghost hunting is back. Hunt and defeat intangible ghosts with Linda’s smartphone camera, or use melee weapons and projectiles against physical ghosts
- Delve deeper into DreadOut's supernatural realm with a new combat-oriented mechanic.
- Fight back and survive further using any available melee weapons throughout Linda's journey.
- Terrifying boss spirits: Keep your nerve as you battle the supernatural realm’s most hostile ghosts, including the chilling Kuntilanak, and horrifying Gore Surgeon
NON LINEAR SURVIVAL HORROR
A world of dread: Explore Linda’s hometown and beyond, talk to residents (alive and dead!), complete side-quests, and delve deeper into DreadOut lore
- Explore sleepy Lil' town, night and day to solve terrifying urban legends that haunt within.
- Interact with various unique NPCs both human and ghosts, with various locations teeming with their antics.
- Considerable amount of side quests, hidden stages, and mini-bosses written specifically based on our Asian/Indonesian urban legends.
- Experience environmental storytelling. Learning about the city nooks and cranny that will guide players in finding an interesting discoveries.
- Discover ghosts and urban legends: Search out spirits and uncover local myths to complete the Ghostpedia app on Linda’s smartphone