Daemon X Machina - (EU)(Eng)(Switch)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
THE FUTURE OF MECH-ACTIONS GAMES IS HERE!
Official Release Date: 13th September 2019. *Product arrival in store within 1-3 working days after official release date
Upon game pre-order cancellation more than 1 weeks before game release, pre-order payment will be refunded in 5 working days. Make sure to include valid contact no & email address during checkout process. Customer who pre-ordered their game will have 90 days period to collect their game after it is made available to purchase in store. After 90 days, game pre-ordered is considered cancelled & pre-order payment forfeited.
Defend the planet and defeat corrupted A.I. controlled robots using your Arsenal, a fully customizable mechanized battle suit. Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats that may bring the end of the world.
It was the greatest disaster in recorded history… The moon tore apart, turning the sky into a kaleidoscope of red light that illuminated all who watched from below. Survive this apocalyptic new age as a mercenary and pilot powerful mechs in this brand-new action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda (Armored Core) and mech designer Shoji Kawamori.
- The player’s avatar is customizable with a variety of options
- Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders, as well as reserve weaponry on its back that can be swapped out during battle
- Defeated enemies drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly
- Online* and local wireless multiplayer** modes support up to 4 player