Brain Training For Nintendo - (Switch)
* Free shipping delivery to East Malaysia
* Usually ships within 1-3 business days
Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch
Classic and new exercises!
Get ready to challenge your brain in a variety of ways in Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training forNintendo Switch! Enjoy new exercises, some of them making use of the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera*, or tap and train with classic exercises from past Brain Training games that you can play using a stylus (included with the packaged version from retail stores) or your finger. It’s in your hands!
A variety of challenges
Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different playstyles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger, or using the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera, which detects the shape of your fingers! Let’s take a look at some of them that you’ll find in the game.
- Train together! With one Joy-Con each, challenge friends and family to select kinds of training
- How old is your brain? Calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your information processing speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Ensure you don’t miss your daily exercises by setting an alarm, where your Nintendo Switch will notify you – even if the console is in Sleep Mode!
- Take it online! If you’re connected to the internet and have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can show your training results in the game’s rankings and compete with friends! We also plan to hold regular World Brain Training Championships